Old Aleajecta

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Old Aleajecta

For all aleajecta players that liked blizzlike

+21
dz
Medis
Kaamos
Marsheur
Mishan
Alyx
Ghastly
Quarpest
shadow
Drterreur
Rokham
Etznab
Andre
astorflo
Retep
tehpwnedlife
Paladium
Ralgo
Redoks
Jriske
Kumy
25 posters

Phoenix-WoW

Anjinho

Phoenix-WoW - Page 4 Empty Re: Phoenix-WoW

Post  Anjinho Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:31 am

And if we want our chars as we had on aleajecta with all stuff etc? how much we have to pay?
    Ralgo

Post  Ralgo Sat Nov 14, 2009 6:55 am

Hello all...

Well in what respects to me i accept with more than open arms the 2 offers that Jriske told us... and i think that phoenixWoW is a quite nice server... cuz i have been playing with a lowbie and all the quests work, practically. For what i have experienced plus the details that Jriske mentioned us... i think that it is true and if the community decides to go(which i would like to)to this serv, we just will find a new home to be proud of. As i say before...both offers are available for me, but of course that i will go to the offer that decides the entire community.

Vergil
    Quarpest

Post  Quarpest Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:24 am

oki the both offers are very good!!! I cant wait more for the transfer Smile, and thank you very much to you Jsrike, cuz u accepted all of us Smile, and we have a new home right now Very Happy thanks gogogo
    Jriske

Post  Jriske Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:16 am

Anjinho wrote:And if we want our chars as we had on aleajecta with all stuff etc? how much we have to pay?

No amount of money will be accepted to restore your character to full that it was on AJ. I have made an offer for free and paid character boosts. Since the community seems to have decided on the free option, for those who would like to pay, I will offer the Dragonblight Starter Pack which offers T7, Level 80, 1000 Gold for a discount off the regular price. Not as low as $1-3 though.
    dz

Post  dz Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:25 am

Jriske wrote:
    Anjinho wrote:And if we want our chars as we had on aleajecta with all stuff etc? how much we have to pay?
    for those who would like to pay, I will offer the Dragonblight Starter Pack which offers T7, Level 80, 1000 Gold for a discount off the regular price. Not as low as $1-3 though.

im up for it, how much will be the Dragonblight Starter Pack?

D.
    Paladium
    Paladium

Post  Paladium Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:42 pm

Jriske wrote:

No amount of money will be accepted to restore your character to full that it was on AJ. I have made an offer for free and paid character boosts. Since the community seems to have decided on the free option, for those who would like to pay, I will offer the Dragonblight Starter Pack which offers T7, Level 80, 1000 Gold for a discount off the regular price. Not as low as $1-3 though.
    Nobody in aj was full t7 most didn´t even had a single piece of it so i don´t see why we can pay to get something we never had and not to get back our chars like we had it in aj really we were far from being full t7, don´t you think giving us full t7 even if we pay is unfair for your peeople i see the transfer more like a buissnes for you, i dunno which gear your players there have but i feel it will be more fair to recover our chars as we had it it just a personal feeling i don´t want a 80 char with gear i didn´t farmed i want to do intances to get it has a different feeling that way anyways i will see what peeople do seems peeople prefer free option i just want reasons of why not paying to get a full restore of our chars ty.
    Quarpest

Post  Quarpest Sat Nov 14, 2009 4:24 pm

Excuse me, when will be the transfer tongue????????? almost all ppl wanna be transfered to that server, I think that its good that server and its a very good server Very Happy I cant wait more >.<!!! Shocked
    Etznab
    Etznab

Post  Etznab Sat Nov 14, 2009 4:28 pm

Same:
    With a restore i at least know i "earned" the stuff.
    When i pay (don't care about the costs) i feel like a noob bragging his bought goods.

In short:
    I'll start a new toon from lvl 1.
    Jriske

Post  Jriske Sat Nov 14, 2009 4:41 pm

dz wrote:
    Jriske wrote:
    for those who would like to pay, I will offer the Dragonblight Starter Pack which offers T7, Level 80, 1000 Gold for a discount off the regular price. Not as low as $1-3 though.

im up for it, how much will be the Dragonblight Starter Pack?

D.

Phoenix WoW isn't AJ. And anyone on Phoenix WoW can donate for the starter pack which includes T7.

Quarpest wrote:Excuse me, when will be the transfer tongue????????? almost all ppl wanna be transfered to that server, I think that its good that server and its a very good server Very Happy I cant wait more >.<!!! Shocked

I need a list of everyone's main, then I will post the list for GM's to give the okay to give you gear/level/gold.

You can sign up for PWoW now and play.
    Mishan

Post  Mishan Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:50 pm

wasnt there a list of everyones main char on another topic already?
    if not mine are :
    Mishan lvl 80 druid
    Houyo lvl 80 hunter
    Jriske

Post  Jriske Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:51 pm

Just read there was a skype meeting that you haven't decided and will look for other servers.

You'll free to join our server now if you wish. I will keep an eye on things, and let you find another server.
    Ralgo

Post  Ralgo Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:59 pm

I am planning on going to phoenix too... i have posted the list of my chars but to avoid future problems... here they are:

My char is:

Vergil level 72 warrior

Brother Char(i don´t use it and many players can confirm it, he only uses it):

Mortharo level 70 mage

Note: Jriske i got a question man.. how much does it cost the dragonblight starter pack?

Last edited by Ralgo on Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Quarpest

Post  Quarpest Sat Nov 14, 2009 6:06 pm

Jriske in this topic is the list

https://aleajectaold.forumotion.com/drunken-dwarf-tavern-f1/merge-characters-t12.htm

All ppl are agree to go to your server cheers. We are only waiting the transfer Very Happy
    Mishan

Post  Mishan Sat Nov 14, 2009 6:07 pm

Quarpest wrote:Jriske in this topic is the list

https://aleajectaold.forumotion.com/drunken-dwarf-tavern-f1/merge-characters-t12.htm

All ppl are agree to go to your server cheers. We are only waiting the transfer Very Happy
    lol thats the spirit Very Happy
    tehpwnedlife

Post  tehpwnedlife Sat Nov 14, 2009 6:55 pm

Hey Jriske is there a specific realm of the 3 regular ones that we should go to, like is there one more suited to ppl like us on AJ?
    Or are all the realms the same?

Edit: I guess the normal one would be better (compared to the pvp realms lol)
    Edit #2: Nope that's midrate lol
    Final edit: apparently dragonblight is the one since its the blizzlike realm

And a question to Jriske: Will you be giving the boost to players that do come over or is it an all or nothing deal?
    And if you will boost those that come, do we make our chars that are to be lvled up or do they get made for us?
    Ralgo

Post  Ralgo Sun Nov 15, 2009 12:02 am

Quarpest the list is not updated... u can see even more chars on the merge characters´s topic and in the limited number of characters that are willing to merge but they were not included in the list yet... i am saying this to take in mind those who would like to merge but aren´t in the list yet... and also quarpest... we all want to merge and play now... but be patient and don´t rush dude.

Vergil
    Quarpest

Post  Quarpest Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:43 am

Oh you are right, Omg aleajecta has been closed since 2 weeks affraid , unbelive that people arent awared about that... ok we must wait Suspect
    Jony
    Jony

Phoenix-WoW - Page 4 Empty Phoenix-WoW

Post  Jony Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:59 pm

My 2 cents:

I think we should make our move. I played on Phoenix-WoW for a little while and there is much talk in thier community on a pending/possible merge from us. All positive words. I met a few of us who are already there playing in hopes of a merge. I got the feeling that even if we don't merge....they will not be leaving.

Plus....I'm getting bored of just sitting around waiting. Sleep
    Jriske

Post  Jriske Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:06 pm

What I need from the community is a list of your mains, once a list is made I will let the gm's know. Only people on this list will receive the "boost" on their accounts.

You will receive:

Level 70
    Tier 4 with weapons/armor.
    Some gold for skills/riding.
    One Profession maxed to your level.

Since the AJ community decided that they did not want the donation option, I will not offer $1-3 starter packs, but I will offer a heavy discount on the starter packs for AJ members. The starter pack is $120 but I will offer it for $25 for those who which to donate.

Dragonblight Starter Pack ($120 USD)
    Start your experience on Dragonblight with a bang! Level 80, Tier 7 (or Arena Season 5) and 1000 gold for one character of your choice! The perfect way to start playing.
    Donated separately is $200! That's 40% off!
    Jriske

Post  Jriske Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:17 pm

Also, if you want to say hi and introduce yourself, I made a topic for AJ members here: http://www.phoenix-wow.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8072
    Ralgo

Post  Ralgo Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:50 pm

Jriske i don´t know how to express my gratitude to you cuz u have been an awesome dude even not knowing us... i am glad there are still good ppl in the world xD. Turn horde allies xD

Vergil
    Jriske

Post  Jriske Mon Nov 16, 2009 11:39 pm

Ralgo wrote:Jriske i don´t know how to express my gratitude to you cuz u have been an awesome dude even not knowing us... i am glad there are still good ppl in the world xD. Turn horde allies xD

Vergil

I'm not being completely selfless, as this move helps our community as well. On that thought, as I said I know how it is to have our server shut down, which happened to Burning WoW when we it got the DMCA notice. So I know what it feels like.
    Redoks

Post  Redoks Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:52 am

Thanks again Jriske, we will never forget this.

I have a question. My main is a 80 level Paladin. But lets say im getting bored of it and i want to reroll a mage or whatever. Could it be done? Razz because i noticed that our chars will not get transfered. U and Phoenix staff will make our chars.

hope u understand my bad english xD
    Mishan

Post  Mishan Tue Nov 17, 2009 11:54 am

Ralgo wrote:Jriske i don´t know how to express my gratitude to you cuz u have been an awesome dude even not knowing us... i am glad there are still good ppl in the world xD. Turn horde allies xD

Vergil
    waaaaaaaaait vergil dont make hasty decision
    i have been lvling an ally char for like 1 week and i saw the faction werent equal after all... The server really really really need more hordes for pvp/pve so if you want the best WoW experience we should stay horde, this way the server rating will grow and there might be more balance between factions

edit: I suggest some allies of AJ might think about a reroll if its possible ofc Smile
    Ralgo

Post  Ralgo Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:39 pm

Mishi no problem i am staying horde xD... i will never be ally xD... and yeah will be nice if our population focus on horde cuz factions aren´t equal at all...

Vergil

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:56 am