Old Aleajecta

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Old Aleajecta

For all aleajecta players that liked blizzlike

3 posters

The Ingame Situation with Phoenix

tehpwnedlife

The Ingame Situation with Phoenix Empty The Ingame Situation with Phoenix

Post  tehpwnedlife Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:04 pm

I've talked ingame with a GM named Tels he says he's fine with boosting any single profession to 450 - except
    alchemy and inscription which will require research to max out (will be boosted to 435). So all alchemists and scribes pls say if you're ok
    with this.

And Jriske if you got a spare minute I would like you to clarify some things:

1. Will we get to keep our riding skill?
    2. Do we keep our class spells or do we have to pay to learn them again?
    3. Can we keep our flightpaths and explored zones?

Yes I know it's not really a transfer, its a boost so replace the keep idea with getting said items added Razz

Last edited by tehpwnedlife on Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
    shadow
    shadow

The Ingame Situation with Phoenix Empty Re: The Ingame Situation with Phoenix

Post  shadow Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:46 pm

tehpwnedlife wrote:

1. Will we get to keep our riding skill?
    2. Do we keep our class spells or do we have to pay to learn them again?
    3. Can we keep our flightpaths and explored zones?

Yes I know it's not really a transfer, its a boost so replace the keep idea with getting said items added Razz

we'll probably have to pay for the skills and spells again and have to explore again lol.

and Jriske you have a lot of great nice GM's and players there that i can tell Smile

(i think those that have tried the server so far will agree.)
    Quarpest

Post  Quarpest Mon Nov 16, 2009 2:12 pm

I think that we must learn again our skills, but can u give us the riding skill? 80% of players had the Faster one and i dont know if i can get the 5k gold again affraid (adding the 1k gold to ride in NR), but if u cant there isnt problem Razz, witht the transfer being 70 and its very generous thanks king

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 4:46 am