Old Aleajecta

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Old Aleajecta

For all aleajecta players that liked blizzlike

+5
shadow
Ralgo
paranoy123
Eclipse
Retep
9 posters

Phoenix Server - Join Horde Side

Retep

Phoenix Server - Join Horde Side Empty Phoenix Server - Join Horde Side

Post  Retep Wed Nov 18, 2009 2:18 pm

Hi Guys,
    I think joining horde side would benefit all of us:

For Us: we can stay together and raid/BG together
    For Phoenix: currently, their population is skewed toward alliance; so a boost of horde population would balance up the population.

If we go alliance, we would make their balance even worse, which means we would have hard time having BGs later on.

Thanks all.

PS: if you created an alliance character already, simply delete it and create a horde char of the same name.
    Eclipse
    Eclipse

Phoenix Server - Join Horde Side Empty Re: Phoenix Server - Join Horde Side

Post  Eclipse Wed Nov 18, 2009 2:22 pm

Well for most of the people I talked to they will remain on horde side and some of ally will reroll if not I will just go hunt you down (you know who you are xD )

And another thing : For those that will join horde and played with me and other members of our old guild I will remake it once everything is set up so feel free to rejoin it if you had a nice time there Smile
    Retep

Post  Retep Wed Nov 18, 2009 2:28 pm

Eclipse wrote:And another thing : For those that will join horde and played with me and other members of our old guild I will remake it once everything is set up so feel free to rejoin it if you had a nice time there Smile

I think we can create a guild Aleajecta to have all community there.
    paranoy123

Post  paranoy123 Wed Nov 18, 2009 3:46 pm

retep, what is your name on horde side?
    Ralgo

Post  Ralgo Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:10 pm

I will say to all the people to reroll horde cuz the server really needs horde... since there is not a balance between the factions. Think about it allies... if u are staying as an allie... u will not see many bgs cuz of the unbalance, and by that, u will turn the situation even worst... so if we could stay horde all of us... we will see more bgs, arenas and more pve as well. Personally i will not leave horde. Think about it allies... and please don´t add more allies to the big list of allies that are already in the server. Instead, add more hordes.

Guilds doesn´t matter at all, since we are supposed to be a new community(AJ and Pwow), and personally i think that if u are going to create a guild between our members, that would be a nice idea, although i don´t know yet if i am going to participate on it.

Vergil
    shadow
    shadow

Post  shadow Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:19 pm

Ralgo wrote:I will say to all the people to reroll horde cuz the server really needs horde... since there is not a balance between the factions. Think about it allies... if u are staying as an allie... u will not see many bgs cuz of the unbalance, and by that, u will turn the situation even worst... so if we could stay horde all of us... we will see more bgs, arenas and more pve as well. Personally i will not leave horde. Think about it allies... and please don´t add more allies to the big list of allies that are already in the server. Instead, add more hordes.

Guilds doesn´t matter at all, since we are supposed to be a new community(AJ and Pwow), and personally i think that if u are going to create a guild between our members, that would be a nice idea, although i don´t know yet if i am going to participate on it.

Vergil

lol yes alliance dose have more on there but if we all roll horde horde will have a lot more than alliance on there making it more unbalanced then before.also alliance can make alts on horde side while waiting like i have lol (on a side note it has inscription and now i won't have to worry about glyphs for after the boost for the most part.)

and i rather being alliance since i'm use to it and i rather the look of night elf druid forms XD.

anyways please let ppl chose the side they want to be on if you notice horde has to many pve and not enough pvp while its the opposite for alliance

so if those pvpers on alliance side go to horde you'll still have the question "BG?" and have very few responses from the ally side.

Last edited by shadow on Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:36 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : -.- i got to stop typeing fast and makeing typos and extra things unneeded)
    Mishan

Post  Mishan Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:30 pm

you are wrong there
    Alliance always QQ on world because there aint enough horde to bg, the only reason they can do pve is because they are enough to do it...
    there might be 2 ally for 1 horde so if we all join horde together we wont unbalance the server since we are about 25 we wont be 100 new player btw, like we thought...) and even if we all join horde it will still be like : 1,15 ally(maybe more) for 1 horde

p.s. you are still free to chose ur faction if you want but we were looking for a nice balanced server ( wich we wont be able to get if all allies from AJ decide to stay allies)

Last edited by Mishan on Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Retep

Post  Retep Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:31 pm

shadow wrote:lol yes alliance dose have more on there but....

There won't be too many of us there, since a significant portion of AJ have gone to other servers already (eg. bloodcraft).

Also, AJ itself was skewed toward alliance, if we all join our original faction, Phoenix will be MORE SKEWED toward alliance. So it's better if some AJ alliance would switch to phoenix horde.

Let's consider the WORSE situation, if we AJ all join horde and shift Phoenix population toward horde; we are at least NOT making the population worse than it is now (just shifting from more alliance to more horde). But we get to play together as a team - I think that everyone would enjoy. On the flip side - if we join our original factions or we all go alliance, we would really screw up the faction balanced on phoenix.

Last edited by Retep on Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
    shadow
    shadow

Post  shadow Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:33 pm

hmmm maybe i only see talk about pvp at night mostly with needing more alliance for BG's except the one even horde vs allies they did need more horde....

so actually i guess it depends on what time your on :\

those on rigth now
    alliance:17, 28(a lot of low levels)
    horde:17, 25 (less low levels then allies but still a few.)

update:
    alliance:28(a lot of low levels)
    horde:25 (less low levels then allies but still a few.)

horde: 34
    alliance:45
    now its still not 2:1 but its similar to what AJ had hmmm and i would go horde but i don't like the looks of tauren cats or bears lol

your theory of 1:15 or even 1:2 is wrong so far.)getting close on 1:2)but still alot of alliance is below level 50

server crashed a bit after this was taken so i'll update it in a few mins and give you the number of active players at a time on both sides.Horde has lower levels as well but not as many so right now level wise its about even considering horde has more 70+'s then ally on but population wise alliance wins.

so lets just leave it at that?
    since it is up to everyone to decide what they wan't to do no sense in argueing about something thats everyones own choice but ik you do have your reasons and one of the main factors you keep forgetting is the time.

Last edited by shadow on Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:16 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : typos got to love to hate them)
    Ralgo

Post  Ralgo Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:09 pm

Man the case of the population in Phoenix is like what happened most of the time in AJ, since there were almost 2 allies or more per horde. If u go to alliance u will screw up even more the situation, and shadow u are wrong dude, since according to what i got from players, alliance does more pve and at the same time has more population to do bgs. I am surely that u will be alliance so u can take advantage of that, but take in mind that if u choose that way, ur chances of getting a bg will decrease. Therefore u will be bored, so to have freaking more fun we should turn horde and try to mitigate the unbalance between both factions, and u will get more fun, just as bgs,pve.

Note: With increasing the unbalancing u can produce numerous things like: allies can leave cuz there will be no fun,like pvp, hordies can leave cuz will be boring since they don´t have like enought population to raid and to pvp at the same time...and many others... it is ur choice.
    Mishan

Post  Mishan Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:20 pm

Ralgo wrote:Man the case of the population in Phoenix is like what happened most of the time in AJ, since there were almost 2 allies or more per horde. If u go to alliance u will screw up even more the situation, and shadow u are wrong dude, since according to what i got from players, alliance does more pve and at the same time has more population to do bgs. I am surely that u will be alliance so u can take advantage of that, but take in mind that if u choose that way, ur chances of getting a bg will decrease. Therefore u will be bored, so to have freaking more fun we should turn horde and try to mitigate the unbalance between both factions, and u will get more fun, just as bgs,pve.

Note: With increasing the unbalancing u can produce numerous things like: allies can leave cuz there will be no fun,like pvp, hordies can leave cuz will be boring since they don´t have like enought population to raid and to pvp at the same time...and many others... it is ur choice.

wowowowowow wait i agree 100% with vergil but lets not start a fight here affraid
    Kaamos
    Kaamos

Post  Kaamos Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:33 pm

Ooooh the drama! You're making it sound like if I fart on one end of the world, someone will die on the other Laughing

Let people roll whatever the heck they want to, but I do think it's a nice opportunity for us to balance out the population a little so keep that in mind when choosing factions.

I'll be around (primarily) as a pile of rotting pixels yet again, hehe.
    Looking forward to seeing everyone around! Wink
    Ralgo

Post  Ralgo Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:34 pm

My intentions are not searching or provocating a fight here... i am just trying to give ya my point of view and the consequences of the side u choose. Hey shadow if u felt offended... forgive me man xD... but weren´t my intentions... love ya xD

Horde ftw!!!

Vergil
    astorflo

Post  astorflo Thu Nov 19, 2009 1:08 am

theres another viable solution though we get our chars 70+ right? so why dont we all roll a dk horde alt to balance the sides Laughing ups yeah that way half the server will be dk but we will make dks anyway so...
    Kumy
    Kumy
    Admin

Post  Kumy Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:54 am

Kaamos wrote:Ooooh the drama! You're making it sound like if I fart on one end of the world, someone will die on the other Laughing

Let people roll whatever the heck they want to, but I do think it's a nice opportunity for us to balance out the population a little so keep that in mind when choosing factions.

I'll be around (primarily) as a pile of rotting pixels yet again, hehe.
    Looking forward to seeing everyone around! Wink

Kaamos is 100% right, chose what you want.

Topic closed.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 12:32 pm