Old Aleajecta

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Old Aleajecta

For all aleajecta players that liked blizzlike

+21
dz
Medis
Kaamos
Marsheur
Mishan
Alyx
Ghastly
Quarpest
shadow
Drterreur
Rokham
Etznab
Andre
astorflo
Retep
tehpwnedlife
Paladium
Ralgo
Redoks
Jriske
Kumy
25 posters

Phoenix-WoW

tehpwnedlife

Phoenix-WoW - Page 3 Empty Re: Phoenix-WoW

Post  tehpwnedlife Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:18 pm

Sadly, many ppl here are very naive - they still think they can and should get full 80 chars restored. I don't believe it's the majority of ppl here that feel that way, but it sure does seem like it. Well, all I can say is that I hope they finally get smart and take you up on your offer. If not, I guess you wouldn't do individual transfers... ah well. I found a place meanwhile - Feenix (yes, I like the way it was back in vanilla WoW hehe). It's not exactly pre-bc stuff but it's kinda close and that's good enough for me. Again, I hope this transfer works out but if not, I would like to thank you for making the offer Smile
    Andre

Post  Andre Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:29 pm

tehpwnedlife wrote:Please don't mind the ramblings of assholes like Retep. He doesn't speak for the majority of AJ.
    I hope you are ok with transferring those that wish to accept this fair compromise.

mmm i think retep deserves some respect no matter how old are u whoever be ur name ...

btw how much time u had on aj ??? 2 years or almost 1??? to come and blame the skilled old players?

u are may one of the few guys who will get a benefit with the merge u recently lvld so u dont know what was grinding rep in aj levl the professions and the pain to mine some veins each hour coz the lack of many of them in outlands, making instances loose gear, get back to gear. u dont know nothing about the challenge that was to play in aj.

try to be a litle more kind with your old server mates because many of u go to the same server im not sure that kurama want to make a lonely transfer... if u want to merge as group act like one let ur stupid selfish in your pocket for a while...

dont screw your merge. or be ready to start to lvl from 0 and phoenix wow seems to be a nice place to start to lvl up. sadly im tired to lvl up Smile and if i want to have a lot of higher pop i guess i go to what was his name crapscape or lolscape whatever is funny to gank brat kids there , or can be playing peacefully at jills server

good luck guys try to move all as friends ever u dont be for now, after the merge start ur long history and one of the reason for the closure of our almost perfect server
    Retep

Post  Retep Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:09 pm

Jriske wrote:
    From the sounds of it, the AJ community does not accept my offer, which is fine and your decision. I wish your the best of luck wherever your choose to start new one. If you change your mind I will leave the offer open for a short while.

Good Luck,
    Jriske

I don't see anyone denying your offer, and I don't see what exactly you are offering (maybe I missed it), but if you have a generous offer, can you list out in detail? Thanks.

And I don't care about full character restoration as long as we go as a group together.

PS: for the offer, can you list what you could give (level, prof, gears etc), what do you require for the offer (donation? prove that we had a char? etc) and all the details. Because right now it is a mist to me.
    shadow
    shadow

Post  shadow Thu Nov 12, 2009 12:09 am

please for the rest of the posts after this think before you speak.

lets just use this as an example.

Retep wrote:Do you know that on official blizzard servers, you can transfer your account to any server any time you like? Why bliz allow this to happen? because the server have same conditions. Because the transfer is fair. Because no one is bitching around "omg, this individual, or this entire guild didn't get all these stuff ON MY SERVER, i quit!".

-.-" the page went blank while i was about to post it the last time so i have to rewrite it all again.(shortened down ofc)

okay now lets consider a few things here about private servers being compared to one another.

1. all rates on bliz like servers might not be the same.
    2. there are different owners
    3. different data bases.
    4. different bugs.
    5. different rules.
    6. different community

okay now lets see here for bliz, that's strange look at the comparison.
    1. same rates all around.
    2. if any bugs they are all the same on every server.
    3.same owners.
    4. same rules/guidelines.
    5. all the same community

now considering all the stuff on the private servers why do you not want to complain about phoenix even offering us what other servers won't?
    okay lets start with the basics so i don't lose you guys here.Other servers do not like transfers because of the differences consider a realm with 1.5 times xp moving in to a realm with 1 times xp and they both claim to be blizz like i don't see that fair at all even though our rates are the same in this matter it still applys; Because even if our rates are the same and they've tested it the answer to transfer simply will be no due to the fact that the servers aren't connected. On a side note NO matter how you look on it private servers will never be 100% bliz like due to transferring even if all bugs were fixed and everything was working it still will never make 100% bliz like no server ever will that's whats separates us from being bliz exact that and that all servers have different owners and different rules and that can never be changed.

okay now with that said (its not as good as when i first wrote it due to it being shortened down.) it is time to get to what the main reason for this reply is.

before saying something think to yourself is it worth it.Its always better to think before you act in these situations.Also consider this offer may never come up again and you'll have to start from scratch for those few that are mad about it.What server would actualy consider us even if we had a bliz exact server doesn't mean they'll take us in only servers that would would be fun servers or high rate ones which i say i don't like the fact of due tot he fact you can get up to 80 those ones in less than a day.

so how about this for the rest of the replys to follow this please think and i stress the word think before you say/reply.
    If you have nothing good to say don't say it.
    in other words if your post does not help the matter do not post.

btw. if you have an opinion about something just make your own topic about it and get feedback from it do not post it on here this is just for suggestions not for arguments not for question FOR suggestions on what we can do for transferring and i say rounding the character to the nearest 10th of a level 70 being max with a set of gear some gold (and a maxed profession which was offered.)seems more than fair to me imo.
    Kaamos
    Kaamos

Post  Kaamos Thu Nov 12, 2009 12:17 am

Andre wrote:btw how much time u had on aj ??? 2 years or almost 1??? to come and blame the skilled old players?
    Does it really matter for how long someone's been around? I'm pretty sure you get a good feeling of what grinding means as soon as you have leveled your first char to max lvl. And besides you could level 5 chars in the period of 1 year... some people just choose not to. Don't go raining on everyone's parade now cause you got a gazillion alts you can barely manage and the thought of losing them makes you cry like a baby when he's not given any candy.

u dont know nothing about the challenge that was to play in aj.
    Thanks f*** you're here to tell us. Some people actually worry more about people they play/-ed with and not about how f-ing hard it is leveling up mining. If I'm going to have someone to talk with while I mine it sure won't be as much of a pain as if I do it alone while no one is online.
    You're coming out as a very pathetic individual right there. As if you never made friends in game, or never appreciated the people you play/-ed with.

To sum it all up - I'm really afraid that this merge is not going to happen because of a group of mentally limited people. They've always been a minority in AJ's community but it seems that here they are influencing the flow of everything way too much for my (and other people's) liking.
    Jriske

Post  Jriske Thu Nov 12, 2009 12:57 am

Retep wrote:I don't see anyone denying your offer, and I don't see what exactly you are offering (maybe I missed it), but if you have a generous offer, can you list out in detail? Thanks.

And I don't care about full character restoration as long as we go as a group together.

PS: for the offer, can you list what you could give (level, prof, gears etc), what do you require for the offer (donation? prove that we had a char? etc) and all the details. Because right now it is a mist to me.

When people tell me that they shouldn't have to settle for what they are offered and want a full restore, it's hard to ignore that it sounds like a denial. I'm going against my better judgment to help your community out by offering something I wouldn't normally do, and it's being rejected.

I increased my offer to Level 70, One Profession Maxed (No Recipes), Some Gold and Tier 3 armor for free. If the community decided to go the donation route it would be a few bucks for Level 80, 1000 Gold, Tier 7/Arena Season 5.

The offer is still open if the community chooses to come to Phoenix WoW.

Jriske
    Medis

Post  Medis Thu Nov 12, 2009 1:52 am

Hi all,

Sad our server is gone...I didn't get time to read all the posts but Jriske seems to be a reasonable GM...I agree with any offer put forward as long as we're able to come to a single decision as a community(that sounds tough)...

My char on AJ was lvl 70 human mage so the first offer sounds good to me but I don't mind at all going for the donation offer(ofc I'll like to remain 70 Very Happy-need to level my mage when I've free time- but some gold/profession and reps back won't hurt)...

So people please lets decide and lets make the transfer possible..

And thanks to Kumy and Jriske for working this out....

Cheers guys
    Paladium
    Paladium

Post  Paladium Thu Nov 12, 2009 5:41 am

Jriske wrote:I increased my offer to Level 70, One Profession Maxed (No Recipes), Some Gold and Tier 3 armor for free. If the community decided to go the donation route it would be a few bucks for Level 80, 1000 Gold, Tier 7/Arena Season 5.
    Lv 70 seems more fair for both but why if we pay we can go in lv 80 with free gear mostlty no onne had fully in aj that is realy much more unfair than a chracter restore i would prefer to pay to have my char like i had it on aj. also peeople never said they don't accept your offer we just saing our opinions about what should be transfered etc.
    tehpwnedlife man understand old players that worked 4 years on their chars its hard to understand that all you did in 4 years is gone so it is reasonable they want it back i don't think you don't have idea about grinding etc but peeople can have their opinions right
    Jriske wrote:Jriske wrote:

From the sounds of it, the AJ community does not accept my offer, which is fine and your decision. I wish your the best of luck wherever your choose to start new one. If you change your mind I will leave the offer open for a short while.

Good Luck,
    Jriske
    now there is a poll you can heck there that most of the peeople is accpeting your offers at least peeople think phoenix wow is good place to go so keep in touch
    Rokham
    Rokham

Post  Rokham Thu Nov 12, 2009 5:45 am

Personally i'd accept Jriske offer and find it very generous.
    But some ppl just need to face that getting their full chars back might not be an option anywhere so I think this is the best we can get Smile
    Redoks

Post  Redoks Thu Nov 12, 2009 5:47 am

thanks jriske. level 70 is really good. we wont find any other server for sure.

Thanks alot for giving us a home! Smile
    Paladium
    Paladium

Post  Paladium Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:07 am

Rokham wrote:Personally i'd accept Jriske offer and find it very generous.
    But some ppl just need to face that getting their full chars back might not be an option anywhere so I think this is the best we can get Smile
    Yea this is true i just takes time to understand your chars will not be back but offer is fine we have to thank them for accepting us we maybe don't even find other server up to make a merge so we can't loose this chance
    Jriske

Post  Jriske Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:20 am

A few details about the mini-restore. I will ask for a list of names before hand of everyone's main character they want leveled. At this time these are the only characters GM's will "boost". Deathknights will need to level their character through the starting area manually. All quests are working, and need to be done to get your talent points. At this time you can be "boosted".
    Paladium
    Paladium

Post  Paladium Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:26 am

Jriske wrote:A few details about the mini-restore. I will ask for a list of names before hand of everyone's main character they want leveled. At this time these are the only characters GM's will "boost". Deathknights will need to level their character through the starting area manually. All quests are working, and need to be done to get your talent points. At this time you can be "boosted".
    DK not working on aj yet when server closed so no trouble with that anyways thanks for info
    dz

Post  dz Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:57 am

Jriske wrote: If the community decided to go the donation route it would be a few bucks for Level 80, 1000 Gold, Tier 7/Arena Season 5.

The offer is still open if the community chooses to come to Phoenix WoW.

Jriske

cmon guys we can make the donation for get our toons, that is so generous and im up for it.. is Jriske can put where we can donate that will be awesome thanks again to both sides...

D.

Last edited by dz on Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:44 am; edited 2 times in total
    Ralgo

Post  Ralgo Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:15 am

Jriske... i think that u are doing more than a normal person would do in this kind of situation. Personally i don´t know how to thank you for the effort of accepting us in ur community. Both offer seems more than fair for me, and i am able to pay them as well. With that i am accepting both offers. I just want to thank you for the effort of joining us again... and keep going like that man...

thanks kumy and all the ppl that are doing this possible.

Note: Btw... be pacific guys plz... also... i am a player that played way more time than those ppl that are claiming for the effort of gear and grinding... when in previous times it was grinding the way in which u could level up...also guys if u made it one time... i am sure that u can do it another time... or don´t? just be patience... the good of all this is that we can be together again xD

Vergil
    Andre

Post  Andre Thu Nov 12, 2009 1:00 pm

Kaamos wrote:
    Andre wrote:btw how much time u had on aj ??? 2 years or almost 1??? to come and blame the skilled old players?
    Does it really matter for how long someone's been around? I'm pretty sure you get a good feeling of what grinding means as soon as you have leveled your first char to max lvl. And besides you could level 5 chars in the period of 1 year... some people just choose not to. Don't go raining on everyone's parade now cause you got a gazillion alts you can barely manage and the thought of losing them makes you cry like a baby when he's not given any candy.

u dont know nothing about the challenge that was to play in aj.
    Thanks f*** you're here to tell us. Some people actually worry more about people they play/-ed with and not about how f-ing hard it is leveling up mining. If I'm going to have someone to talk with while I mine it sure won't be as much of a pain as if I do it alone while no one is online.
    You're coming out as a very pathetic individual right there. As if you never made friends in game, or never appreciated the people you play/-ed with.

To sum it all up - I'm really afraid that this merge is not going to happen because of a group of mentally limited people. They've always been a minority in AJ's community but it seems that here they are influencing the flow of everything way too much for my (and other people's) liking.

rofl i tought i cleraed ill not merge with you .. for exactly that

and the merge is on i dont see why it will not happen lol

phoenix wow put his conditions take it or leave it

dont blame the mentally limited people. coz since i remeber u are a litle one smart sexy cute girl that makes us the favor to play with many of us ...loosers no ...

im not cryng to loose my 1 million chars lol

in this life all finish sooner or later ... so what i kept the real friends i made with tara i talk with many of them everyday so... we can play in many servers

i try to respect u so much sway but sometimes u really act like a retarded smart ass srry to tell but is the true

i said i give up the merge of my chars can u get it or not ...

btw if u advice i never was a licker thats the reason why i never joined FTA if u meant im a licker with gs well he is my friend do u have any problem with that?
    Quarpest

Post  Quarpest Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:01 pm

Yeah that is a VERY VERY VERY NICE OFFER!!! Thank you Jsrike!!!! Smile when will be the transfer?!?!?!! aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Xd
    One question
    Where can we make the donate (address)? how much it will cost? sorry i am a little desoriented xd
    paranoy123

Post  paranoy123 Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:14 pm

when the tranfer will be done?,

i'm still waiting for play my pal again!Razz
    Paladium
    Paladium

Post  Paladium Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:14 pm

Quarpest wrote:Yeah that is a VERY VERY VERY NICE OFFER!!! Thank you Jsrike!!!! Smile when will be the transfer?!?!?!! aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Xd
    One question
    Where can we make the donate (address)? how much it will cost? sorry i am a little desoriented xd
    be patient it will happen soon also we are still deciding if will take the free merge or pay for it and get lv 80 chars so you should wait untill we choose what we do i gues we will all take the same way free or paying Twisted Evil
    Quarpest

Post  Quarpest Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:31 pm

Oh ok, soo we can be transfered just for 1 choice scratch ? pay or free? :S i preffer free jeje geek i just asked for curiosity xd gogogog transferrrrrrrrr cheers
    Medis

Post  Medis Thu Nov 12, 2009 10:45 pm

Hi guys...ye as I wrote early I really think this is a very generous offer from PhoenixWoW for us. So even if we go for free merge we should express our gratitude by donating something for the server on our own.

Hope people agree to this.

/Cheers
    rebel
    rebel

Post  rebel Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:42 am

Hi, I have 1 question
    In free transfer option i lost my exalted rep?
    Paladium
    Paladium

Post  Paladium Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:10 am

rebel wrote:Hi, I have 1 question
    In free transfer option i lost my exalted rep?
    i think so at least your reps won't be exalted maybe you get honored or something with aliance/horde main factions but rest will need to be raised by questing etc like you did on aj but jriske has the final word about it and even in payed one i guess will oose it also so not a big deal What a Face
    Jriske

Post  Jriske Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:16 pm

Once the AJ community deicides if they want to switch to Phoenix WoW (Which it looks like in the voting) I will need a list of names to give GM's to approve your restore. If you decide to go the free option, and not the paid option, I will most likely offer a discounted starter pack to give you some extra gear and level you. This option won't be a few dollars though.

Jriske
    Rokham
    Rokham

Post  Rokham Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:35 pm

Not that I want to rush anything but how long it would take to make the whole transfer? Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 3:21 pm