Old Aleajecta

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Old Aleajecta

For all aleajecta players that liked blizzlike

+21
dz
Medis
Kaamos
Marsheur
Mishan
Alyx
Ghastly
Quarpest
shadow
Drterreur
Rokham
Etznab
Andre
astorflo
Retep
tehpwnedlife
Paladium
Ralgo
Redoks
Jriske
Kumy
25 posters

Phoenix-WoW

Kumy
    Kumy
    Admin

Phoenix-WoW - Page 2 Empty Re: Phoenix-WoW

Post  Kumy Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:44 am

I would like more opinions here please before we take a decission and about the poll i will do it later.
    Ralgo

Post  Ralgo Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:55 pm

In what respects to myself, i am agree with tehpwnedlife´s suggestion. But, as a community, we need to decide it as a community. Also we need to see if both sides are agree with that.

Vergil
    Ghastly

Post  Ghastly Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:35 pm

i think giving us the chars at lvl 80 with the profession lvl 78 set would be fair for us and for the phoenix players...
    tehpwnedlife

Post  tehpwnedlife Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:52 pm

Ghastly, would you honestly be fine if suddenly around a hundred lvl 80 chars showed up on AJ with lvl 78 gear? Think about the ppl of Phoenix and how they would feel. They're just like you. Don't tell me if all those Phoenix players showed up on AJ with all lvl 80's that you would'nt mind.
    astorflo

Post  astorflo Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:12 pm

and about that, someone posted above that you (jriske) should ask your comunity about this, what do they have to say, do they agree with what we said until now and all that. maybe even them could came up with a better idea. after all they are involved in this too and their thoughts matter as much as everyone else`s
    Paladium
    Paladium

Post  Paladium Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:20 pm

tehpwnedlife wrote:Ghastly, would you honestly be fine if suddenly around a hundred lvl 80 chars showed up on AJ with lvl 78 gear? Think about the ppl of Phoenix and how they would feel. They're just like you. Don't tell me if all those Phoenix players showed up on AJ with all lvl 80's that you would'nt mind.
    im not ghast but really just think that with more peeople you can do more bg more instances better economy etc i think all this advanges should be enough to consider to give us lv 80 more if we earned it blizzlike way i prefer this way than paying to have a t7/s5 we didn't had in aj so my opinion is we should at least keep our profesions maybe also reputations would be fine and lv78 set is fine ofc i prefer my own gear i worked to get and give the gear they had to all not lv 80.
    also i agree with paying not being much blizzzlike and also much less fair for phoenix players y think we are not greedy we just want to keep at least some of the stuff we worked a year or more to get so to conclude i think we earned our stuff in blizzlike way so it took same effort phoenix players did to get their gear, we are not getting a freebie char and realy think about aj situation wouldn't you liked to have 100 more lv 80 in aj and be able to bg more frecuent don't need to tank allways cause there is no other tank in aliance i don't know if that happens in phoenixs but if were a player there i would welcome aj with open hands anyways i think peeople of phoenix whith gms agreement must make us a offer i don't wanna merge to a server if really peeople will think we got freebies chars
    tehpwnedlife

Post  tehpwnedlife Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:30 pm

"realy think about aj situation wouldn't you liked to have 100 more lv 80 in aj and be able to bg more frecuent don't need to tank allways"

No, I would have hated seeing a hundred instant 80's on AJ I wouldn't have cared if it helped the BG and dungeon situation I would be pissed off if that happened to us. In fact I would have left on the spot if that happened. Having full 80's with gear transferred is never right (imo). Even though we earned it does not make it right to the population of the server we transfer to. For me, it's out of the question to even want full 80's, all gear, and all gold to be transferred. For me - it's about making it fair to both sides. We make it fair by admitting that it's not right to transfer us the way we are since the Phoenix population would feel cheated (don't start that "we are blizzlike" crap either yes we are blizzlike but it doesn't matter to another server's population). And after we can all admit that, we strip ourselves of things one by one until we can reach a balance between Phoenix being willing to accept us and us being happy with what we are allowed to enter their server with.
    Retep

Post  Retep Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:37 pm

tehpwnedlife wrote:"realy think about aj situation wouldn't you liked to have 100 more lv 80 in aj and be able to bg more frecuent don't need to tank allways"

No, I would have hated seeing a hundred instant 80's on AJ I wouldn't have cared if it helped the BG and dungeon situation I would be pissed off if that happened to us. In fact I would have left on the spot if that happened. Having full 80's with gear transferred is never right. Even though we earned it does not make it right to the population of the server we transfer to. For me, it's out of the question to even want full 80's, all gear, and all gold to be transferred. For me - it's about making it fair to both sides. We make it fair by admitting that it's not right to transfer us the way we are since the Phoenix population would feel cheated (don't start that "we are blizzlike" crap either yes we are blizzlike but it doesn't matter to another server's population). And after we can all admit that, we strip ourselves of things one by one until we can reach a balance between Phoenix being willing to accept us and us being happy with what we are allowed to enter their server with.

Do you know that on official blizzard servers, you can transfer your account to any server any time you like? Why bliz allow this to happen? because the server have same conditions. Because the transfer is fair. Because no one is bitching around "omg, this individual, or this entire guild didn't get all these stuff ON MY SERVER, i quit!".

Last edited by Retep on Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
    tehpwnedlife

Post  tehpwnedlife Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:41 pm

On blizz, it's all owned by blizz so there's no dispute ever about the rates. No one on blizz can ever question how someone got their 80 when it got transfered. Why? Because all their servers operate exactly the same. Private server transfers are a whole different story. Even if you tell ppl on the server you get transferred to that you were blizzlike, they will always question that cuz they personally had no way of knowing for sure. And its very rare that entire blizz servers (on retail) ever need to transfer at all - if at all. On blizz when ppl transfer its not that many at one time.
    Retep

Post  Retep Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:46 pm

tehpwnedlife wrote:On blizz, it's all owned by blizz so there's no dispute ever about the rates. No one on blizz can ever question how someone got their 80 when it got transfered. Why? Because all their servers operate exactly the same. Private server transfers are a whole different story. Even if you tell ppl on the server you get transferred to that you were blizzlike, they will always question that cuz they personally had no way of knowing for sure.

Yes, private servers are different stories. But from your post, nothing you mentioned is specifically about private servers. It's all about your feeling of "the sudden pop up of lv 80 full gears people". Maybe you should see our server conditions, AJ people's level and gears (no, we are not 100 lv 80, we r less than half lv 80; and no, we are not "full geared", we can't get them because the limited time and space, aka, dungoens available to us), we are not bunch of godly people that land on phoenix server and start pwn them unchallenged. You really should double think about the fair-ness.

I believe AJ is one of the most mature community out there, no matter we get our character transferred or we start fresh, no matter where we go, the place won't be pissed by us. No place will regrett to have us.

Last edited by Retep on Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
    tehpwnedlife

Post  tehpwnedlife Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:51 pm

Retep why would you think that amidst all the talk about our transfer that I would concern myself with anything but private servers? I had no reason to talk of blizz servers therefore all my talks were about our two servers -.-

Meh I'm not gonna waste my breath on you Razz
    Alyx

Post  Alyx Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:45 pm

Maybe i wrong but i will speak..=P
    No chance to all of us begin maybe from lv 60 in the Phoenix wow? i dont know u guys but the Boring of lv up is azeroth, and yea yea i know the most part of players maybe dont have time to lv up again like me....
    but...if we dont found one agree about the joining of server the players will spread, and maybe when the the Phoenix acept us will have nothing more then 50% of our players...
    i Think we need to have some changes and try put on our minds we will need to lv up again...

Alyx and Zeph speaking here xD
    astorflo

Post  astorflo Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:56 pm

you ppl speak about lvling from 1 as being smth bad or not fun. it is time consuming but fun and don`t you all 80s miss some old deadmines or wailing caverns?? maybe molten core or zul gurub...if things won`t go so well with the transfers lets reroll or smth (we might even keep our 80s but i really miss all of the above and i hope some of you do too Very Happy )
    tehpwnedlife

Post  tehpwnedlife Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:05 pm

If it turns out that we can't get transferred (though I can't see why not at this point), I will go to feenix pre-bc server(not Phoenix) to play some classic wow. That's the only place I would even think of starting fresh from at this point.
    Drterreur

Post  Drterreur Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:10 pm

"Level 70, possibly tier 3, some gold and one maxed profession sounds reasonable." - Jriske

That sounds fair to me. Fair - is the word I use. Not perfect, but fair.

Fair for us who get a new home (better then not playing at all) and advantages of the doubled population (more BG and instances, better loots...)
    Fair for the players on Phoenix who also benefits from the doubled population advantages and dont feel screwed by all the new high lvl players popping around.

I'd accept that. Anyone else ?
    tehpwnedlife

Post  tehpwnedlife Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:12 pm

I'd personally prefer to keep that second profession and trade gold/armor for it hehe

But yeah that sounds pretty fair.
    Andre

Post  Andre Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:04 pm

Phoenix WoW has been around for a year, before that it was Burning WoW for 3 years and before that it was ChronicBum WoW for 2 years. We have been around for 6 years and have changed owners 3 times. The server is stable and has no plans of going anywhere.

As far as you giving up the past 4 years of grinding. You got screwed when the owner shut the server down. It's not fair and it's not right. But I am here trying to help you gain some thing back. I haven't seen any of the other servers offering a full restore and it seems I am the only one here trying to the AJ community.

the reason about server close u wont know. and i am not the one to tell why server was closed

aj had 7 years and just for let u clear who say i lost my db? i dont lost all my chars and they are safe. but i was wondering if i can merge with the aj group too but if that is not posible well i have the option to work on the other server an issue that may takes hard work but in the end may become as aj was one day, the reason why many players dont play, and dont want to play there is simple personal. but as i told u ... ur option to merge dont motivate me to merge or almost make the effort to pay the 3 us dollars per char

in the end we even dont know who will won more the server with his possible 300 us dollars and his new 100 players or us buying chars lvl 40 (one thing as i said we can get easyli in no more than 15 days with skill leveled) i know what means start from 0 even been 70

think about it well u gain a good community of players or simple u let us start some from 0 and others getting diferent options is ur server who will gain more than we decide to lost ..

as i told you i have my chars 80 in a may bugged server and with an abuser admin one thing that i dont know and i dont care and i never worried coz is not the first time that happens..and he or she will not be the last to abuse and more in private servers in the end she/he must have to understand to play the most fair that she has to...

but with a lvl 40 merge i think i give up my merge with you people.good luck and was nice to meet u all,ill be with jill until we get a better solution
    Mishan

Post  Mishan Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:48 pm

HEY EVERYONE IM BACK!!(needed a good time-killer when im at home Razz)
    i created a lvl 1 char in Phoenix pvp realm to check the server
    quest are good so far
    some minor graphic lag for me
    already made a friend who happened to be a gm and got a guild
    i think im gonna start over so if you guys are intersted in doing the same thing im a lvl 1 Night elf hunter named Treehuger(sadly im an ally... but it seems it was the faction that needed a little bit of help in pvp and on top of that they do more pve wich is awesome)
    its not like i couldnt wait for a transpher to the server, i was just feeling like starting again Razz
    so feel free to whisper me and have some fun lvling xD with me
    Mish!
    P.S.hope you guys are gonna join me on this new server soon (/lol at the new druid shapeshift model xD its funny to see them when ur a noob like me who has never been on retail)
    P.P.S. dont be silly with all the merging requesition (talking about lvl/gold/proff and other stuff... they are kind enough to accept a merge so its better than nothing so dont blew it and be open-minded to suggestions even if you dont necesserly like them)
    Marsheur
    Marsheur

Post  Marsheur Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:05 pm

Mishan wrote:HEY EVERYONE IM BACK!!

Omg mishan is back!?!?! ... So how was the real world :p, nah im kidding but for be more serious, im suprise that you comeback, but the real world hurt you really hard for make you reroll ally.

Last edited by Marsheur on Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:46 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo........)
    Mishan

Post  Mishan Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:13 pm

Marsheur wrote:
    Mishan wrote:HEY EVERYONE IM BACK!!

Omg mishan is back!?!?! ... so i was the real world :p, nah im kidding but for be more serious, im suprise that you comeback, but the real world hurt you really hard for make you create an ally.

I know!!! how embarassed i must be atm!!! me being an ally!! omg!!!
    anyway its not too late for a reroll if needed Razz hehe
    hope to see you guys soon Smile
    Ralgo

Post  Ralgo Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:26 pm

Well... i have created a warrior tauren level 1, so far the server has been excellent, and , yeah dudes, we must be grateful cuz the server is accepting us to merge, but if u doesn´t find a solution i think that i will stay in the server and start from the beggining.... i personally like it and mish... dude... wanna get my company in the alliance faction being tank as always? xD

Vergil
    Mishan

Post  Mishan Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:46 pm

Ralgo wrote:Well... i have created a warrior tauren level 1, so far the server has been excellent, and , yeah dudes, we must be grateful cuz the server is accepting us to merge, but if u doesn´t find a solution i think that i will stay in the server and start from the beggining.... i personally like it and mish... dude... wanna get my company in the alliance faction being tank as always? xD

Vergil
    sure sure im suprised you didnt ask me to go horde Razz
    dont make me wait to much if you want to be a hippie make a night elf ( wich i seriously doubt you will Razz)
    if anyone else is interested to lvl with us be sure to tell us first
    now lets try not to be offtopic here Razz

p.s. lvling an ally is a pain in the ass >> i fail at questing Razz
    plz halp me kurama xD
    Jriske

Post  Jriske Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:51 pm

Retep wrote:Do you know that on official blizzard servers, you can transfer your account to any server any time you like? Why bliz allow this to happen? because the server have same conditions. Because the transfer is fair. Because no one is bitching around "omg, this individual, or this entire guild didn't get all these stuff ON MY SERVER, i quit!".

Phoenix WoW, nor any other server is not AJ. Every single private server is it's own community, different owners, rules and rates. Don't compare private servers to Blizzard in this aspect.

I guarantee that 75% of the servers you will go to will not like the idea of any kind of restore and will ask you to donate for ANYTHING, and any server that will offer a restore most likely is not Blizzlike and will only do a manually restore from screenshots. I don't owe the AJ community anything, I'm trying to help the community by offering them some hope since their servers were taken down.

I think that from both a player and admin point of view, that leveling you to 70, with gold, tier 3 and a profession is very reasonable when I have never been connected to the AJ community and did not know it existed until Kumy messaged me. As I said, I'm not comfortable with a "full restore" and speaking with our other admin he agreed and said my offer was fair.

From the sounds of it, the AJ community does not accept my offer, which is fine and your decision. I wish your the best of luck wherever your choose to start new one. If you change your mind I will leave the offer open for a short while.

Good Luck,
    Jriske
    tehpwnedlife

Post  tehpwnedlife Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:55 pm

Please don't mind the ramblings of assholes like Retep. He doesn't speak for the majority of AJ.
    I hope you are ok with transferring those that wish to accept this fair compromise.
    Jriske

Post  Jriske Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:00 pm

tehpwnedlife wrote:Please don't mind the ramblings of assholes like Retep. He doesn't speak for the majority of AJ.
    I hope you are ok with transferring those that wish to accept this compromise.

I can only go off what I read in the forums as I don't know the community. The majority of players would like a full restore of their character which I do not feel comfortable offering. I think that offering what I have is a very reasonable offer and you will likely not get it anywhere else.

In the end, it's up to the community to decide if they would like to take me up on my offer and move to Phoenix WoW. I'm trying to help the AJ community and going out on a leap of faith here. From past experiences from when BWoW shut down, not all players will move to any server you decide. You will get a handful of players, but the majority of them will switch to different servers. Especially if you wait awhile to decide where to move to.

As I said, the offer is still open for a short while.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 12:32 pm