Old Aleajecta

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Old Aleajecta

For all aleajecta players that liked blizzlike

+4
Paladium
astorflo
dz
shadow
8 posters

vote on Phoenix WoW

Poll

what would you rather do

[ 20 ]
    vote on Phoenix WoW Bar_left49%vote on Phoenix WoW Bar_right [49%] 
    [ 11 ]
    vote on Phoenix WoW Bar_left27%vote on Phoenix WoW Bar_right [27%] 
    [ 6 ]
    vote on Phoenix WoW Bar_left15%vote on Phoenix WoW Bar_right [15%] 
    [ 4 ]
    vote on Phoenix WoW Bar_left9%vote on Phoenix WoW Bar_right [9%] 

Total Votes: 41
    shadow
    shadow

vote on Phoenix WoW Empty vote on Phoenix WoW

Post  shadow Thu Nov 12, 2009 1:19 am

okay i think we've had enough time mauling things over about Phoenix WoW.

(just a little side note i hope the levels don't include those that were lower than that level when the server was closed down.)

k so guys you should really vote on this and consider everything there is to consider.

which should include that this might be our only chance to get into a bliz like server without starting all over again.

please do not think that your opinions in this poll does not matter because if you end up looking at it in the end and seeing your topic off by one and you never voted then you'll start to regret not voting and feel guilty.

i don't not expect to get reply's on this topic but i do expect to see votes.

please ignore the side note while voting cause it'll probably be cleared up by someone soon.
    dz

vote on Phoenix WoW Empty my 2 cents

Post  dz Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:29 am

well i think the most important is what all gona be together like a comunity,
    all us expend to much time in our chars farming rep, mats, prof, etc.
    i think pay some bucks for get our chars back is fair anyways nothing is free.
    In my case i dont like level up again 3 chars, level up 2 prof in both at max(450),
    farm again rep, gold, etc.

so im up for make the donation i can afford with $10-20 so if is $1 per char we can
    refill it for get 19 more chars.

D.
    astorflo

vote on Phoenix WoW Empty Re: vote on Phoenix WoW

Post  astorflo Thu Nov 12, 2009 10:47 am

i voted already but you missed one option: some of us may want to start again:D
    Paladium
    Paladium

Post  Paladium Thu Nov 12, 2009 11:00 am

astorflo wrote:i voted already but you missed one option: some of us may want to start again:D
    theres another poll for that this is basically to know the peeople that want merge how they want it to be so its supposed that peeople that vote here want a merge allready
    Retep

vote on Phoenix WoW Empty Phoenix's Offer

Post  Retep Thu Nov 12, 2009 11:22 am

Here's what we are offered if we decide to go to Phoenix server
    I increased my offer to Level 70, One Profession Maxed (No Recipes), Some Gold and Tier 3 armor for free. If the community decided to go the donation route it would be a few bucks for Level 80, 1000 Gold, Tier 7/Arena Season 5.

The offer is still open if the community chooses to come to Phoenix WoW.

Jriske.

Personally, I think this offer is very reasonable and generous. Thanks Jriske for working hard on this matter.
    Etznab
    Etznab

Post  Etznab Thu Nov 12, 2009 1:41 pm

My view:

I dislike any server that does not run MaNGOS (afaik phoenix wow runs trinity).

I understand the position of the phoenix wow admins and i am flattered that they take the time to accommodate our needs and even adjust there offers. It us who seek refuge so we are in no real positions to set demands.

For me currently the aleajecta demise is a blessing in disguise.
    WoW ate up to much of my time and i can finally focus on school.

Lastly:
    Wherever you go i will join there to meat u all again.
    And will restarting dev works on MC/SD2/ACID when i'm done with school this year/

M.
    Retep

Post  Retep Thu Nov 12, 2009 1:53 pm

Etznab wrote:I understand the position of the phoenix wow admins and i am flattered that they take the time to accommodate our needs and even adjust there offers. It us who seek refuge so we are in no real positions to set demands.

Yeah, this is true. Let's a take a look into detail on current offer (No donation version) and see what an average estimation of recovery for a lv 80 AJ player.

Level 70 ------------ 80% recovery; assume lv 1- 70 takes about 80% time from lv1 - lv 80.
    Some Gears ----------- 5%? We do lose all stuff on our chars, in our banks and all gold.
    Profession 1 max ----- 30%......losing 1 (50%) and all recipes (20%).

Of cuz, recovery would be higher if you were at lower level or decide to donate.

Overall, recovery rate is not very high, however, being objective, the offer is more than reasonable and generous because as Jriske mentioned, phoenix server don't owe us anything. We would either lose everything or end up in a crappy server. So this offer ensure us a good server, a faster start than from scratch, and our AJ people would stay together.
    paranoy123

Post  paranoy123 Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:11 pm

this is realy good, i wait for the merge!!
    Jriske

Post  Jriske Thu Nov 12, 2009 10:12 pm

Etznab wrote:
    I dislike any server that does not run MaNGOS (afaik phoenix wow runs trinity).

We run a custom version of Mangos that our devs work on.
    paranoy123

Post  paranoy123 Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:13 pm

someone know when qe will merge?
    Paladium
    Paladium

Post  Paladium Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:29 pm

there was a skyp meeting that lots of peeople missed we will take a week to keep searching we like phoenix offer but we can´t just take the first one we got we want to see other possible options ofcourse phoenix is main option and if we don´t find other we will merge there just be patient we want to choose correctly not just go the first place we find

Last edited by Paladium on Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:30 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : i suck typing fast)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 4:36 am