Old Aleajecta

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Old Aleajecta

For all aleajecta players that liked blizzlike

+27
Mishan
Jony
paranoy123
Trut
Ralgo
killerloop
Jriske
Kaamos
forcextrem
Thewhiteman
Zepherus
Dioguh
treyor
Quarpest
tap
grasojr
Anjinho
Rokham
Remexx
fabfour07
Redoks
Retep
Pablop
tehpwnedlife
jmohik
Kumy
Lithium
31 posters

New Server

Quarpest

New Server - Page 3 Empty Re: New Server

Post  Quarpest Sat Nov 07, 2009 9:53 pm

Hi guys, sorry but i am totally disagreed with the Op donation (Deathknell), my friend told my about that shops and u see every days fully greenie players with a Relentless sword, WTF!!!... bad idea.
    I recomend the Spermik server i dont see too many problems there, and its totally blizzlike Smile would be a good idea play there.
    treyor

Post  treyor Sat Nov 07, 2009 10:36 pm

I agree with you, it looks like a good idea, also all old players of AJ together, everything else is relative Smile

pd:The server spermik seems to be good, I have tested it 1 month, and its seems to be stable .. it is Blizzlike xD

Marvok
    Lithium
    Lithium

Post  Lithium Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:26 am

Nice work guys, I guess Deathknell is looking more or less out of the picture.

We are having more votes for Spermik, I'm gonna go there and see what's what, if others would like to do the same.

We have had a few people say no already but from past experience so we need some fresh opinions.
    Baring in mind what we as the Aleajecta community could bring to a new server, it may not be perfect to start but why should we be looking for the "perfect" server? It probably doesn't even exist, it is something we will have to work hard for!
    Kumy
    Kumy
    Admin

Post  Kumy Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:12 am

Hello , i think i found a perfect place for our comunity!

Phoenix-WoW

Infos:
    - pure blizzlike server
    - almost all instances working (acording to few players i talked with)
    - no lag
    - friendly community
    - lots of raid, I didn't saw any bg (but then again i was logged for 10 minutes).

The only problem is that the population is not that big, there were 120 ppls online.

Waiting for opinions before i talk with the root admin.
    Dioguh

Post  Dioguh Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:18 am

When I have time going to log on it to test. If it is how you say, if they accept char transfer it would be perfect!
    Zepherus

Post  Zepherus Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:39 am

Me and alyx have played in phoenix wow server is a good server..
    so about the population i think all AJ players is accustomed with low population..=P
    Kumy
    Kumy
    Admin

Post  Kumy Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:45 am

Zepherus wrote:Me and alyx have played in phoenix wow server is a good server..
    so about the population i think all AJ players is accustomed with low population..=P

Also remember that we will merge so we will make the population double =P
    tehpwnedlife

Post  tehpwnedlife Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:07 am

I think they'll have np accepting us in a transfer since they're in the process of/already doing one Smile
    http://www.phoenix-wow.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7302
    Rokham
    Rokham

Post  Rokham Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:14 am

i recall when i played on this server when it was called burning wow ( but was closed back in he period blizz was shutting down some servers) anyway its a nice server if i remember correctly.
    Thewhiteman

Post  Thewhiteman Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:34 am

phoenix wow is using pacht 2.4.3 no ?
    Zepherus

Post  Zepherus Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:46 am

So what we gona do?
    tehpwnedlife

Post  tehpwnedlife Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:59 am

According to their forums they're at 3.2.2a now. (Phoenix)
    Retep

Post  Retep Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:25 am

I played BurningWoW a bit before Aleajecta - it was a great server ...until they decided to swipe all characters, jumped from MaNGOs to the still-very-bugged Phoenix core. Then all things went downhill and I decided to leave.

So it seems like they reborn as PhoenixWoW and switched back to MaNGOs..?

PS: can change first post: spermik is out and phoenix is in.
    PS2: I think it is time that the research phase is done and Diplomacy phase get started? Surprised
    forcextrem

Post  forcextrem Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:47 am

Kur handle that, I think we will have the server soon!
    be patient we need to take wise decision Smile
    Quarpest

New Server - Page 3 Empty New aleajecta!!!

Post  Quarpest Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:44 pm

Guys didnt you see the new aleajecta server? jill did it!!! why dont we go there? we can log with our old account and evertything its the same our level our set our gold etc... gogogogo, more details here:

http://www.aleajecta.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=15386

It is working in 3.1.3
    realmist:
    set realmlist mogamingzone.servegame.com
    Kaamos
    Kaamos

Post  Kaamos Sun Nov 08, 2009 3:05 pm

You guys should stop making new topics and making posts about this in every existing topic.
    We have heard about the so called new AJ, but obviously not a lot of people are too excited about playing on a server owned and led by a former member of the staff, who also happened to be an abuser.
    I've seen/heard enough to know I don't want to join this circus.

About the merge possibilities, I'm not sure what to think for now but... I think I'd rather join a good server which may not allow a merge and start anew, than be merged into a mediocre one where quality play time would be compromised by unwanted bugs (and possibly ridiculous rules or staff behaviour and whatnot). Don't have any specific server in mind right now, just saying.
    Jriske

Post  Jriske Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:00 am

Hello Everyone,

I'm Jriske and I'm the owner of Phoenix WoW. Kumy contacted me about the possibility of you coming over to our servers. He gave me the MSN of Reverend as well as his MSN to talk about about how best to accommodate the players of AJ. I spoke with Reverend and I am waiting to speak with Kumy.

I'm not comfortable with full restores of all characters, but I would like to work something out so if you decide to come to Phoenix WoW you will not have to start from scratch. I know this feeling all too well when Burning WoW shut down due to a DMCA notice and with the old owners permission I started up and we had to start from scratch with player restores lacking everything. This was hard on the players, so I know the feeling well.

A little about our server, we were formally Burning WOW. We had a population of 1500 on each realm when Blizzard sent us, along with many other "top servers" a DMCA notice. I was the admin on the server at the time and the owner decided it was best to shut down. We reformed under Phoenix WoW with the owners blessing. Fast forward, we're down to lower population due to a few events (Mainly me going on a 3 month vacation with my fiance.) but we're back on track and population is increasing. We have character transfers for the old players and entire guilds from Burning WoW have said they will return once restores are back in place. Also, we will be emailing all old Burning WoW and Phoenix WoW players (600,000 emails) to invite them back. This will increase the population.

We have 3 realms, Blizzlike (PvP), Mid Rate (PvE) and Highrate with vendors (PvP). We have 100-200 average online at any given time, running 3.2.2 with *most* content working. (BGs, Quests, Spells/Talents, Instances, etc). I feel our server has the least bugs out of the majority of servers, judging from what players have said.

In any case, I will be speaking with Kumy and continue my talks with Reverend to see how best to accommodate the old players of AJ if you decide to switch to Phoenix WoW. Let me know if you need anything from me as far as information goes. I will mainly be talking with the two mentioned above to get the majority of your opinions.

I'll continue reading the forums. It seems AJ had a great community and it's sad to see the server shut down.

Jriske
    Phoenix WoW Owner
    http://www.phoenix-wow.com
    killerloop

Post  killerloop Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:25 am

i think this is a major opurtunity to continue playing wow and if we go to your server you won`t regret.

i will hope for kur decision cause that is what matters for our comunity, aj 4LIFE! FTW. Very Happy
    Ralgo

Post  Ralgo Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:32 pm

Well Jriske... it is quite nice that you accept us in your server... and if all the chars cannot be entirely restored, you may at least can give us a formidable mitigation of leveling, like starting from 70...with the objective of avoiding a huge exp to earn,but that according to the tech problems.

Thank you again for your friendship... and what respects to me... i do want that the community of AJ joins the community of Phoenix, making one community... cuz at the end what i am really searching is ppl to share with.. like a real community.

Salutes and Best regards...

Vergil

Last edited by Ralgo on Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Trut

Post  Trut Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:58 pm

@ Ralgo: Verg buddy, whats with the tone? Leave tech stuff to the admins
    Ralgo

Post  Ralgo Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:00 pm

Sorry if my tone was offensive...

anyways.... thanks for ur effort admins and Jriske.... ty and sorry if i messed up.

Verg
    Jriske

Post  Jriske Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:30 pm

Ralgo,

No problem. Trust me, I know all too well about the breakup of communities and I saw our server of over 75,000 players dwindle down to 7,500. All with one shutdown notice. So I can understand where you're coming from about community, as well as not wanting to relevel.

I think that the players from AJ, as well as our server can benefit from you guys coming to Phoenix WoW. Not only do you get a stable, long time standing server with few bugs, a new home and community.. We also get new players to enhance ours.

I missed Kumy when he messaged me earlier. We'll probably talk about if Phoenix WoW is best for the players of AJ and where to go from there if it is. Then it's up to you guys to decide if we're right for you.

Jriske
    forcextrem

Post  forcextrem Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:39 am

Thanks a lot for your help and to open your community to us.
    We had good moments together and it will be a pleasure to continue with you.
    paranoy123

Post  paranoy123 Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:19 pm

so if we come on your server, we will got the same account that i got on AJ?
    And do you support WOTLK? or only BC?
    tehpwnedlife

Post  tehpwnedlife Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:24 pm

They're at 3.2.2a wotlk

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 1:48 pm