Old Aleajecta

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Old Aleajecta

For all aleajecta players that liked blizzlike

5 posters

Spermik bad idea?

Quarpest

Spermik bad idea? Empty Spermik bad idea?

Post  Quarpest Sat Nov 07, 2009 1:37 pm

Soo guys why u say that Spermik isnt a good idea?
    that server hasnt lag, and have bgs with full ppl, arena teams are working and most of dungeons and raids are working, why that server isnt good???
    argoh
    Admin

Spermik bad idea? Empty Re: Spermik bad idea?

Post  argoh Sat Nov 07, 2009 2:22 pm

Quarpest wrote:Soo guys why u say that Spermik isnt a good idea?
    that server hasnt lag, and have bgs with full ppl, arena teams are working and most of dungeons and raids are working, why that server isnt good???

I totally disagree with it. I have been around that server checking it, and all I see is gm baning people because the one from the side farted.

Want something funny and stupid at the same time? last time a gm baned a player because he said spermik on world channel, probably the gm had the mature filter on, and of course, the game scratch it since sperm is a baned word.

The some others got baned because passes near a "unscripted" area. Those are just facts, from what I saw in a half an hour I was over.

Other people told me that crowded areas lag like hell there, and no instance was working, and instead of closing the portal they just ban people.

Just wanted to point it out, and that is like the idea of many here.

-Arg.
    0o0Flame0o0

Post  0o0Flame0o0 Sat Nov 07, 2009 3:04 pm

Argoh, with all the respect to you, your post does not represent the truth.
    Your check at Spermik was not deep enoght to conclude such pure evidence that you are trying to post, and also came from reason and was not done nuetraly.

You checked Spermik over a month ago, when things werent so great.
    Yes the server had lags and the developers team were running short, but things changed a lot.

At the day Aleajecta was offline, and forum too, I went there to check how are things before I knew about the plan to turn Aj highrates or closing.
    I found out that they had new people on the developer team, and in those few weeks that I didnt visit they fixed DK, Rated arena, 3 Heroics.
    At that time I considered the option of moving there (again, before I knew of Aj's situation).

Your little research there brought false evidence and you are now missleading the people with your post that makes it look like some failing wannabe blizzlike lame unscripted server which it is not.

I think that only the combination of Aleajecta's developers and Spermik's population, together with the will to try and be as blizzlike as possible, is the only way to realy have the ideal blizzlike server...

Unless you succeed to find a blizzlike server with more people, scripts and willingness to accept merging into whats left of Aleajecta than Spermik, I realy dont find how it is logical not to merge into them, if being as blizzlike as possible still is your guideline.
    jmohik
    jmohik

Post  jmohik Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:57 pm

Sperm ik

what a name is this???

lol sound like some1 works in sperm bank

Valkri
    Kerrigan

Spermik bad idea? Empty re: Spermik

Post  Kerrigan Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:52 am

Jokes aside, I have recently joined Spermik, after learning about AJ's end... Sad as I am still, I can tell that Spermik seems to be a quite good server, and has a nice population. Should anyone be there as well, feel free to let me know. My char is named Kityara, the same that on good ol' AJ Wink

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content