Old Aleajecta

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Old Aleajecta

For all aleajecta players that liked blizzlike

+5
Quarpest
tehpwnedlife
MaGie
Rokham
0o0Flame0o0
9 posters

My Opinion.

0o0Flame0o0

My Opinion. Empty My Opinion.

Post  0o0Flame0o0 Sat Nov 07, 2009 3:20 pm

Lets start with some history.

When Aleajecta was stuck at the half Wotlk situation, at some point I got bored and decided to look for a diffrent server.
    After a lot of searching, I had found a server that had dozens of ex Aleajecta players there.
    They had Northened open and a few hundret people online at all times, but did not have many scripted working features for 80s, and I tought that by the time I level they will have them all working.
    About 2 monthes later, I became 80 and found out that Spermik was low on developers, and could not fix things fast enoght. I started to loose hope of Spermik's developers who were running short on people at the time, and thats when Aleajecta decided to open NR.

I decided to come back when I heard we will have many more things working, and hopefuly bring more people to Aleajecta to be able to play blizzlike.

A few days ago when the server and forum were down, I decided to log into Spermik to see whats up there.
    I have found out that they had some new GMs who fix stuff pretty fast and managed to fix DKs, 3 Heroics and Rated arena, and already considered the option of moving back there, before I even knew Aleajecta was planning to go highrates and close.

I have already said this monthes ago, I think that the only way to have a real blizzlike server is to have Spermik's population and Aleajecta's scripts.

Unless you have found a blizzlike server with more people, scripts that is willing to let you merge into it, I truely do not understand why not to merge into Spermik.

In my opinion, only the combination of Aleajecta's scripts and Spermik's population and both server's willingness to be as blizzlike as possible (and they are very similiar in that mentality) can create the ideal private blizzlike server.

P.S
    If Aleajecta will eventually merge into Spermik, to create a server with 1k onlines, BGs, arenas, heroics and raids, closing Aleajecta might have been the best thing that had ever happened to it.
    Rokham
    Rokham

My Opinion. Empty Re: My Opinion.

Post  Rokham Sat Nov 07, 2009 4:53 pm

I have to agree with you on that one Flame. If somehow we can get some Aj scripts and developers to Spermik we might actually have a pretty good server Very Happy But well there might be some technical issues with that....
    MaGie

Post  MaGie Sat Nov 07, 2009 6:03 pm

spermik isnt bad because of script or wahtever
    its the PPL who play there they are like 90% 10 years old immature noobs.
    tehpwnedlife

Post  tehpwnedlife Sat Nov 07, 2009 6:20 pm

+1 Magie

And I also disagree as to the bug state of Spermik that Flame described but I'm tired of trying to stop ppl from going. You wanna ruin ur WoW experience? Then go.
    0o0Flame0o0

Post  0o0Flame0o0 Sat Nov 07, 2009 6:39 pm

Lol Magie you dont make sence at all..
    Ofcourse if there are x20 the ppl there will be x20 the kids... So maybe cuz of that blizzard should make 100 ppl servers only so there will be less kids per server? Funny Very Happy

And, to respond to u tehpwnedlife (whos ur play char btw) I already played there and it did not ruin my WoW expirience at all.
    tehpwnedlife

Post  tehpwnedlife Sat Nov 07, 2009 6:58 pm

My char is Thyholyone and I played there for 2 years and left 2 and a half months ago (only wish it could've been sooner)

The ppl of AJ deserve much better than the trash that is Spermik. If you didn't find anything wrong with the population there then you must be one of them O.o
    Quarpest

Post  Quarpest Sat Nov 07, 2009 9:36 pm

I am very agree with you flame, that server its a good idea, i didnt play there before, but some friend Meister told me about that server (he left aleajecta since too many time) and i joined the server and its good, too many ppl, dungeons and raids working, arena teams working and bgs with all ppl allowed (in bloodcraft wsg is 4/4 ppl allowed ROFL), and the better thing, No lag!!! Very Happy
    Lithium
    Lithium

Post  Lithium Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:18 am

Well maybe what a server like Spermik needs is more mentally mature players to move in and slap them into shape!

Hopefully if a merge was possible our staff could maybe regain their roles (if they wanted), which would mean more moderators online hopefully, and more ability to control kids that think they are bigger than the server.

I don't see why we should let a minority put us off, if it were your own children misbehaving in your house what would you do. Just never go in you house again or go in and start with the discipline!

If we take the Alea mentality to this server and hopefully our hard working staff then I think we could clean up a server like this and make it more popular and even more populated.
    Rokham
    Rokham

My Opinion. Empty Spermik

Post  Rokham Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:10 am

A friend of mine that plays there said to me that LoS is disabled due to the increased lag it causes to the server and lvl 80 bgs are very unbalanced cuz the horde wins 99% of the times ( just like ale XD).
    Also he suspects that pallys and locks are bugged and are op atm, but that might just be his opinion.

Only putting some facts to discuss here cuz we need to make the right decision
    Redoks

Post  Redoks Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:09 am

Rokham wrote:A friend of mine that plays there said to me that LoS is disabled due to the increased lag it causes to the server and lvl 80 bgs are very unbalanced cuz the horde wins 99% of the times ( just like ale XD).
    Also he suspects that pallys and locks are bugged and are op atm, but that might just be his opinion.

Only putting some facts to discuss here cuz we need to make the right decision

Yea Los is disabled and yeah Rets are op because Seal of command is bugged. Do you remember when wotlk talents were realeased in AJ how op and bugged was SoC? xD atm works in that way there xD.
    0o0Flame0o0

Post  0o0Flame0o0 Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:39 am

I dont understand how you can possibly say somthing so big to describe a few thousands players in one sentence as stupid, young etc.

You choose to play with who you want to, I personaly found dozens of 18+ years old players only on Horde side, ofcourse there are noobs and kids just like any other server..

And about bringing Aj's mentality, or more GMs online... Our 100 players wont realy make a huge effect on that huge population, and they already have many GMs online at every hour, and when a kid decides to write with caps lock in world or somthing, he gets muted.

P.S
    Talking about Spermik's current bugs is irrelevant. If Aleajecta merges into them, the fixes of Paladin seals, Confaguate etc will work there aswell, and Spermik will have the same amount of working things, or more, than Aleajecta had.
    Dioguh

Post  Dioguh Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:03 am

I played 33 lvls on Spermik, people started to go back to Aleajecta, I did the same. Yesterday I logged on my char to see how the server was. I was there putting my talents (that got removed because of patch) when I noticed I wasn't on the world channel. I immediately /joined and the first thing it appeared was someone that was writing in caps. I know this can be a coincidence, but when I played there 1st time things were also like this, maybe worse. Do you think we can move on to a server like that?
    Rokham
    Rokham

Post  Rokham Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:04 am

0o0Flame0o0 wrote:

P.S
    Talking about Spermik's current bugs is irrelevant. If Aleajecta merges into them, the fixes of Paladin seals, Confaguate etc will work there aswell, and Spermik will have the same amount of working things, or more, than Aleajecta had.

Sharing the fixes of each server probably isn't easy and the LoS will keep not working after we share fixes cuz its a server choice
    Redoks

Post  Redoks Sun Nov 08, 2009 7:05 am

Dioguh wrote:I played 33 lvls on Spermik, people started to go back to Aleajecta, I did the same. Yesterday I logged on my char to see how the server was. I was there putting my talents (that got removed because of patch) when I noticed I wasn't on the world channel. I immediately /joined and the first thing it appeared was someone that was writing in caps. I know this can be a coincidence, but when I played there 1st time things were also like this, maybe worse. Do you think we can move on to a server like that?

ehm, leave /world? oO
    Dioguh

Post  Dioguh Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:17 am

Redoks wrote:
    Dioguh wrote:I played 33 lvls on Spermik, people started to go back to Aleajecta, I did the same. Yesterday I logged on my char to see how the server was. I was there putting my talents (that got removed because of patch) when I noticed I wasn't on the world channel. I immediately /joined and the first thing it appeared was someone that was writing in caps. I know this can be a coincidence, but when I played there 1st time things were also like this, maybe worse. Do you think we can move on to a server like that?

ehm, leave /world? oO

That was just an example that hadn't been refered yet. There are many other reasons why I don't want my ass back there xD
    Kumy
    Kumy
    Admin

Post  Kumy Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:04 am

Ok thanks for your opinion.

Topic closed.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 1:02 pm