Old Aleajecta

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Old Aleajecta

For all aleajecta players that liked blizzlike

3 posters

My Thoughts

Remexx

My Thoughts Empty My Thoughts

Post  Remexx Thu Nov 12, 2009 11:02 am

I see a lot of old Aleajecta players deciding on what path to take for them and the community as a whole. I'd like to state I no longer am a Aleajecta player, as I left month's ago after a Database error and my main was deleted. I didn't feel like waiting for it to be restored, and after 2 1/2 weeks of waiting, I decided to leave and my guild followed. Some of you have come and visited us at Bloodcraft. You all are under the same circumstances, your characters were "taken" from you and all you really want is to get back to playing them.

From your searches of new servers: bloodcraft, deathknell, spermik, phoenix, or others that have been mentioned, you all find similar things that you have come accustom to at AJ and some things that would be a bonus if you left. Now a lot of these servers offer more "content" then what was at AJ, does this make it better then AJ - no. A private server is what you make of it, when I was at AJ, all we had was Karazhan. We ran that bad boy over and over again, was I happy with the level 70 content, absolutely not - but I made the best of it. The community made the best of it. You can do the same thing wherever you decide to go.

As someone who recently started over and left my 70 behind, yeah it sucked. A level didn't go by where I didn't kick myself in the ass for leaving AJ or a guildy would yell at me because he/she had to relevel again. So yeah, its going to suck. What made it all worth it is when your able to go into a new instance/raid or get a piece of gear that wasn't available in your last server. It's hard to stop looking at the past, but looking into your future can be so much better.

So whether you all choose to find a new server, head back to the recreated Jillianes AJ server (which doesn't seem to be welcomed in the forums) or you play some retail, or even take a break like some of the Admins from AJ are probably looking for. Be happy with what you will find on your new adventure, your last adventure is past you. Like all things great, take some friends with you where you go, talk about the adventures you had in AJ while you conquer your new server.

One more thing, the offer from Phoenix is a great offer. Even if you don't want to take the full 80 level restore, the level 70 option is a GREAT OFFER. Most servers don't even take transfers and to one that is willing to do it and give you a great head start over starting over shouldn't be frowned upon, it should be welcomed.

Thanks for listening.

Moist
    Kumy
    Kumy
    Admin

My Thoughts Empty Re: My Thoughts

Post  Kumy Thu Nov 12, 2009 12:18 pm

You had only Karazhan? then i bet you played on other server.

"To have is different from to make"
    Erondas

Post  Erondas Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:54 pm

Maybe im just ignorant but most TBC raids were working on AJ the last time i had checked (Kara, SSC, TK, ZA and BT for sure) as best as they can on a private server.

But never mind that. Thanks for the advice Smile

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 3:29 am