Old Aleajecta

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Old Aleajecta

For all aleajecta players that liked blizzlike

3 posters

Few Questions.

0o0Flame0o0

Few Questions. Empty Few Questions.

Post  0o0Flame0o0 Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:56 am

Hi.
    I saw the idea of merging into Phoenix, and I would like to share some thoughts and ask some questions about it here.
    First of all, I dont think it is okay (from a blizzlike point of view) to pay 1$ to get a fully geared char, that most of Aleajecta didnt have, and even if it was, I wouldnt like to pay for a private server and I think many people would prefer a free alternative aswell.
    The second option is to get a level 40 char, and I am sorry to offend but this looks quite redicolous to me.. Not only that we played for years for our chars and gears, the offer is a char that would take a couple of days to make by urself, might aswell just give us a fresh fair start...

I still dont understand how are things going between Aleajecta and Spermik.
    Were there any negotiations between you GMs? Do they want to merge us into them? Because it seems like Phoniex has about the same working things that Aleajecta had, so if you give Aleajecta's database to another server wouldnt the things work there aswell?

So maybe joining a server with 1k people that wants to be blizzlike, and will have same scripts as Phoenix for example (after they get Aleajecta's database), and letting the players have their original chars, or atleast free level 80 and maybe a bit geared char for free, without paying real life cash would be a beter alternative for all of us?

The way I see it, merging into Spermik and Phoenix will give Aleajecta's community about the same things, only that Spermik has a bigger population, and that Phoenix wants pay or to give us low chars... If that is the case, if Spermik allows some kind of transfer it looks quite obvious what is the beter choise...

But maybe I am getting somthing wrong, or you guys talked with Spermik and they dont want Aleajecta, or there are some other motivations that move you into desicion making...

P.S
    I havent heard from many Aleajecta GMs here, mind to tell who is still with us? And are you all making the desicions for the community together? If so could you please tell a little more details?

Thanks.
    tehpwnedlife

Few Questions. Empty Re: Few Questions.

Post  tehpwnedlife Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:14 am

Stop posting about spermik - L2SearchForums. They have many posts in their forums about not accepting transfers. Get over it, crappy spermik will not be our home.

Yes we can't get everything exactly the way we had it on AJ - if you want that then by all means go to Jill's AJ clone. But to get back on a blizzlike server with decent population we need to compromise. Phoenix is the only server to come forward and is willing to take us in.

And you must realize that it would be unfair for us to come as 80's fully geared and all of a sudden pop up on their server. It sure woulda pissed me off if that happened on AJ. So stop complaining that we can't get 80's. You think you have a good compromise? Then post it. If not, don't complain how you zomg lovezorz spermik. If you like it so much go play from whatever lvl ur at on there cuz they're not gonna take us.
    0o0Flame0o0

Post  0o0Flame0o0 Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:23 am

I am not complaining and you for sure do not understand my point.

I said I agree that having level 80 fully geared chars will not be blizzlike, towards the hosting server and honestly for Aj's players too, cuz many of them didnt reach 80 or any good gear.

Anyways, if it is true that Spermik will not accept to do transfers or any sort of merge with Aleajecta, I got my answer to the question I asked on the topic.

I would still appriceate an answer from an admin if its indeed true that Spermik is out of the page because they wont do transfers.
    tehpwnedlife

Post  tehpwnedlife Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:27 am

http://wow.spermik.info/forum/index.php?action=vthread&forum=6&topic=5025&page=0#msg87121

Excerpt from the rules on the main page (that all GM's refer ppl to when they ask this)
    "We don't exchange and/or make a new character for new players on this server! Neither do we change race, class or name of the characters."

Though it doesn't specifically say transfers in there the GM's still tell ppl no and to read this when they ask XD
    0o0Flame0o0

Post  0o0Flame0o0 Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:37 am

That is for single people...

Merging server is a diffrent deal, just like mass transfer..

So basicly all you said was based on that? Thats a huge misslead ><

Can some GM please confirm whats going on here?
    tehpwnedlife

Post  tehpwnedlife Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:38 am

Do you actually read links? XD
    http://wow.spermik.info/forum/index.php?action=vthread&forum=6&topic=5025&page=0#msg87121

And no it is not for just single ppl its for single ppl and entire servers alike.

Demian = GM = Final Say = You argue with him you get a punishment (in case you wanted to argue with him about what he said on that post)
    Kumy
    Kumy
    Admin

Post  Kumy Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:43 am

Spermik is not accepting any transfer.
    0o0Flame0o0

Post  0o0Flame0o0 Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:08 pm

Okay, so I guess I just lost my final hope of getting my beloved ugly orc back Sad

Anyways.. I am now thinking what to do, guess Ill play on Spermik since I have a 80 there already.
    tehpwnedlife

Post  tehpwnedlife Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:10 pm

You spent enough time there to get an 80 char and you still didn't know that they don't do transfers under any circumstances?!

/facepalm

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:27 am