Old Aleajecta

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Old Aleajecta

For all aleajecta players that liked blizzlike

+3
Paladium
Kumy
Pablop
7 posters

What happend ?

Pablop
    Pablop

What happend ? Empty What happend ?

Post  Pablop Thu Nov 05, 2009 1:54 pm

Hi what happend can anyone explain ?

why they banned few of gm and most of long long playing on that serwer ppl ?
    Kumy
    Kumy
    Admin

What happend ? Empty Re: What happend ?

Post  Kumy Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:28 pm

Because they had the guts to tell greenseed what kind of person he is, thats why.
    Pablop
    Pablop

Post  Pablop Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:40 pm

I know I was banned too( asking what happend and telling it not right and kick off ) but you are gm can you do something about it?
    or whe should move to another serwer but I like aleajecta mayb you can speeak again and fix it right ?

regards

pablo
    Kumy
    Kumy
    Admin

Post  Kumy Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:45 pm

I am not Gm anymore, most of the Gms quited, we won't play in this condition.

Try to find another server and let us know what you chose.
    Paladium
    Paladium

Post  Paladium Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:31 pm

this is so sad we can't even express ourselfs i fell alaeajecta was nice bassically for being one of the most BLIZZLIKE!! servers so even with low population was nice i made a great relationship with alot of peeople there now it ruins all cause you all know what aj will become now i fell i just needed to express my dissagree here i was not on aj when greensheed did that but be sure i would have complained and be banned anyways i think this is deffinitive if you find a good erver where we can go exept retail ofcourse pliss tell it fell it would be nice that mostof aj migrates to same server to try to keep nice envirorment we had here. 1 year and a half wasted THANKSGREENSHEED...... i know some spent 4 years but im mad anyways hehe
    Ozzy

Post  Ozzy Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:35 pm

Last edited by Ozzy on Thu Nov 05, 2009 6:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anjinho

Post  Anjinho Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:08 pm

i will miss aleajecta so much and the time that i spent there now is all memorys --´

anyways i wanna continue playing with you guys,lets find another server and play together and also i wanna play with azeroth guardians members. kurama best leader ever.

damn guys why that happened why?

pff anyways i dont have much more to tell since that bunch of relationships that i might lost cause of the greenseed and friends that i might cant talk with them again :´(

i want you to know that i am playing in http://bloodcraft.no-ip.org/ that website have all information about server its a server will alot of people and hordes and allys are in ally side together.

well i hope that we can be together again playing by the same side or differents side.

i will be here watching the forum always. FUCK GREENSEED OF ALEAJECTA THAT TRYED TO RUINED OUR COMMUNITY!
    Paladium
    Paladium

Post  Paladium Thu Nov 05, 2009 6:04 pm

good to hear anj im about to join same server with a paladin called paladium like in aj in aliance ofcourse so if you see me there just whisp me that server seems cool at least it sais everywhere they want to be 100% blizz no high rate all like its on retail and yea we have to make a new azg there kur leader forever lol
    Paladium
    Paladium

Post  Paladium Thu Nov 05, 2009 7:11 pm

to add something like at least 10 players or that where members of aj joined that server we are in a guild called nobililty maybe you remeber them they used to play in aj too so fell free to come doors open so we can remake those old times in aj and FUCK GREENSHEED hehe
    Remexx

Post  Remexx Thu Nov 05, 2009 7:21 pm

Hello from Bloodcraft. Just to start off, I was the GM of Nobility on Aleajecta a few months back. I'm not sure if many of you remember, I know Kumy does (bugged him enough about it) but some characters were deleted, and it took forever to get them back. My main, Moist - Level 70 Warrior - Alliance, was deleted and it took forever to get him back.

I eventually started to look around for a new server and found a few that were good. As a guild we tested them out for a week and eventually settled on Bloodcraft - http://bloodcraft.no-ip.org/ - We moved our whole guild over here and left Aleajecta due to its constant issues and flaws in TBC.

Bloodcraft has a large population compared to Aleajecta - 384 members as of writing this post. They have TBC and NR up and working at 95%, the only issue would be quests in NR, they are currently working on them and there seem to be enough quest to get to 74 - 75, then its grinding in Icecrown as a guild.

I'd like to welcome anyone who is willing for a new start to come join us at Bloodcraft. You can look for me on Bloodcraft "Towelette" is my main here, and a handful of other Aleajecta players have come over to join us in Nobility.

Hope to see you all again! Thanks.
    Andre

Post  Andre Fri Nov 06, 2009 3:38 pm

diferent versions whatever. we are screwed so we have to close this sad page and wake up in search of a new server stable

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:32 am