Old Aleajecta

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Old Aleajecta

For all aleajecta players that liked blizzlike

+10
Thewhiteman
Pablop
astorflo
argoh
Kirvec
Poltergiest
Anjinho
Lithium
Kumy
Paladium
14 posters

Aleajecta comming back?

Paladium
    Paladium

Aleajecta comming back? Empty Aleajecta comming back?

Post  Paladium Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:15 pm

if some peeople didn't know one of the admins of aj adm1800 more known as jillianes is going bring aj back online and restore all chars of peeople thats want. i had no trouble with jill ingame never knew she was admin btw but some peoeple told me she abused gms powers or similar stuff, so im not very convinced of going back to aj so fell free to post here sai if you will come back cause i see it waste of time to go back to aj if many peeople and gms don't do it too. also i don't see it just so easy as jill takes care of it, who will be gms etc etc what will be rates, and rules?? so pliz post here
    Kumy
    Kumy
    Admin

Aleajecta comming back? Empty Re: Aleajecta comming back?

Post  Kumy Fri Nov 06, 2009 11:56 pm

DON'T GO TO THAT SERVER! Jiliane abused his powers on Aj when it wasn't her server, imagine if she is the root admin.
    Lithium
    Lithium

Post  Lithium Sat Nov 07, 2009 2:40 am

It would be interesting to see however I feel the majority of core players that have left Alea will not go back, and I would be surprised if the population recovers as it wasn't huge to begin with.

By all means if anyone wants to stay check it out but don't forget Rev will only do this transfer (if possible) once and for all at the same time to the same place. So if Alea fails and the transfer is done it will be too late to change your mind.

I can imagine Alea would ever be the same so it's not a place I would want to be, whatever your decision good luck!
    Anjinho

Post  Anjinho Sat Nov 07, 2009 4:57 am

well i dont really know if i wanna go back to aj by the way i will follow my guild leader i am with kumy wherever he goes

cumps:Anjinho
    Poltergiest
    Poltergiest

Post  Poltergiest Sat Nov 07, 2009 5:20 am

Have to agree with kurama witht his one, this server won't be good.
    Kirvec
    Kirvec

Post  Kirvec Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:36 am

I'll go wherever you will go spooky...
    argoh
    Admin

Post  argoh Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:54 am

Hey guys.

About this, really got no idea. Didn't really had the time to talk with AMD yet.

From what I know, he learned kinda his lesson since the last time I spoke with him. Have been trying to give you a hand guys finding you guys a new home, since as for me, the time as staff ended.

I will try to get into contact with him and get as many detail as possible, and you guys get your own decision.

Also, have been talking around, and possible I might have found a way, with an old player to probably host Aleajecta, but so far still looking on it. As for this, I would still like to have rev as root admin if this would happen.

Hope to find rev soon on msn and talk into details.

-Arg.
    astorflo

Post  astorflo Sat Nov 07, 2009 9:21 am

so thats why she had like a ton of 70 chars max profs and 2 dalaran rings on 1 (8k g a piece)? cas she had superpowers?
    Pablop
    Pablop

Post  Pablop Sat Nov 07, 2009 3:53 pm

OMG
    have you seen this ? I never had such a good joy lol Very Happy
    Marcin called me like 2 min ago to say alj is back on new server

and then

[url=http://www.mogamingzone.net/[/url]

Welcome
    Since the server Aleajecta closed, more than 350 new players are coming, so have fun all Do not forget to download our launcher here ''www.mogamingzone.net/launcher/launcher

and rules and intro ...
    When you'll log into Mo Gaming Zone, you'll be able to choose the server you wanna play in the same realmlist. After, you will start playing at the starting area of your race as usually with 50 GOLD. We have modified the Mount Trainer to teach the skill at lvl 10 [mount speed 60%] and 9 Gold the skill.
    Mo Gaming Zone Funserver (soon 2 other server) is a Fun type server that's including rates : XP X100 et Drop X200
    Do not looking around for any Tier vendor cause there is none of them, either for city-links portal.
    But, there is a portal in Orgrimmar and Stormwind for Dalaran and Shattrath

but they have also Very Happy I U don't notice
    BLIZZ LIKE

Rate.Drop.Money = 10
    Rate.XP.Kill = 5
    Rate.XP.Quest = 6
    Rate.XP.Explore = 1
    Rate.Rest.InGame = 1
    Sorry for BL but omfg whats that ?

Very Happy lol!
    sorry can't stop laughing Basketball
    Thewhiteman

Post  Thewhiteman Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:29 am

the rate still 1x...

the web site is not updated for the server yet....

he did everything in 1 night...give him some time
    jmohik
    jmohik

Aleajecta comming back? Empty Lets wait

Post  jmohik Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:27 am

OK there is some ppl here are working hard to find a place for us .... >appriciate it <

lets give it some time foks and see whats come

Regards

Valkri
    Retep

Post  Retep Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:31 am

Did a quick test:

Rate is indeed 1x.

However, latency was high (600+ms compared with original 90+) and there was no pop.
    Thewhiteman

Post  Thewhiteman Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:40 am

ya...amd have to talk with GS for a host...he want to take the one GS was using
    shadow
    shadow

Post  shadow Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:41 am

meh might as well tell you about the server

tones of lagg AMD dose not abuse there power (so far)

tones of bugs that were fixed in WoW an issue with back up characters and normal characters interacting with each other which they will have to fix

very few ppl on

the list could go on but i'll just leave it at that

TBH it'd be better to find a good server with rules similar to that of AJ and talents that aren't as bugged as phoenix WoW and maybe one with cleaner forums then Phoenix WoW as well lol

but all the rates are the same as before except the backup and the normal character interacting gives unwanted reasults for some things like professions being able to level in half the time they should i.e greens leveling in 5 yellows leveling at 1 or so and grey is leveing like green did every 1-10 levels lol.

or one that has bugs that our old GMs that are comeing with us can help them fix Very Happy
    Kerrigan

Post  Kerrigan Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:46 am

I don't think that an AJ "reincarnation" might be any good... still I'm anxious to try it. Please keep us updated! Very Happy
    Paladium
    Paladium

Post  Paladium Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:21 pm

i made post to ask about peeople opinion i mean about what to choose but haven seen the poll when i did it was late, there its clear that peeople don't want to go back to aj so wish you guys stop telling it is open peeople won't go there just face it we don't trust adm especially gms don't do it and peeople folow our old gms so don't make uslless post
    Thewhiteman

Post  Thewhiteman Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:27 pm

dont thrust amd ?.....amd was helping Gs with teh server before Mangos was in the server...and also when the server started to use mangos...the only abuse he did was using a Dk (it was testing the spell because ppl was asking him for more info about them) and he have restore some item lost for other player...he never didnt any admin abuse for himself..and Gs know everthing of this...he always told to Gs what he was doing...

oh and btw....There is admin that was abusing a lot more that amd...ask the Gm who it was...
    Kumy
    Kumy
    Admin

Post  Kumy Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:29 pm

Thewhiteman wrote:dont thrust amd ?.....amd was helping Gs with teh server before Mangos was in the server...and also when the server started to use mangos...the only abuse he did was using a Dk (it was testing the spell because ppl was asking him for more info about them) and he have restore some item lost for other player...he never didnt any admin abuse for himself..and Gs know everthing of this...he always told to Gs what he was doing...

oh and btw....There is admin that was abusing a lot more that amd...ask the Gm who it was...

I hate when ppls talk without knowing what realy happen, I won't get into this because there is no point.

Topic closed.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 18, 2024 11:35 pm